Download our new white paper “SEO on Amazon”
When talking about search engines we mainly refer to Google.
However, we forget very often the search engine on which more than 51% of users* start their researches: Amazon, global giant of e-shopping.
This paper will investigate the factors influencing the products positioning and visibility on Amazon, providing tips on how to take action in order to achieve significant improvements in rankings.
Some of the topics covered in this white paper are:
- Google vs. Amazon: differences between ranking algorithms
- Ranking factors on Amazon: which they are and how to influence them
- Product Optimization Strategies: how to maximize visibility and sales
- Case study: how to position your own product among the bestsellers
- Anomalies in the Amazon: which they are and how to exploit them
- 10 rules to follow to position your products ahead of competitors
- Conclusions and best practice
- Data and tests
Participants will be engaged in a survey to collect feedback on the next test, which will be made and included in the next edition of the report.
Impact of sales peaks on ranking