Web Analyst: tasks
- You will be responsible to measure, analyze and monitor the performances of the main Clients’ websites;
- You will manage the implementation of the measurement system and you will take care of all the monthly reporting.
Web Analyst: requirements
- Excellent analysis and statistics skills;
- Knowledge of Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Analytics Premium;
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager platform;
- Preferable knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Webtrekk platforms;
- Basic knowledge of Web Marketing, SEO and SEM;
- Excellent skills in the use of Office suite, above all Power Point and Excel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Italian and at least one of the following languages: English, German, French;
- Ability to work in team.
You will join the Digital Analytics area, reporting to the Head of Operations and to the Project Managers.